If you would like to write for us, Please send in content that falls into the following categories:
- Opinion pieces
- Research-based articles and infographics are published in our Data Dive section
- Summaries of research findings based on polls, surveys and research studies conducted by marketers, academia, PR firms, and other researchers
- Breaking News
Read all the guidelines. It is important. Unable to follow guidelines, your article can be rejected.
- The minimum word count of an article should not be less than 500 words.
- Don’t forget the images. Images are important because they create a vivid experience for the readers.
- Do not use watermarked images.
- Don’t forget to add punctuation marks.
- Content should be fresh, original and not plagiarized.
- Don’t forget to review your work in the end – This will just help our editors save time and publish your articles at their earliest.
- If you approve of the guidelines, then write away!